Diamond Core Drill Bit Used Segments for Drilling
These segments are mainly applied for core drilling bits to drill
and process counter or kitchen of granite, marble. As we are using
special sintering technology, our segment has superb performance in
terms of life and speed. Especially it can maintain stable quality
with volume production.We can also produce different size of
segment according customer demand.
The optimum diamond size, concentration and matrix type are
dependent on the hardness and abrasiveness of the formation to be
drilled. When order, please read. We accept OEM and design drawing
Usage & Advantages:
1. Used for diamond core drilling bits, hole saw
2. Applicable for countertop and kitchens of granite, marble so on.
3. Characterized by high sharpness and long lifespan.
4. We can design the diamond segments according to stone feature,
such as hard, medium-hard or soft.
5. Suit for multisaw blades or gang saw also and other
specifications are available according to
When inquirying us, please kindly inform us the detailed
specification and stone materials you are going to process, such as
"24*10*10mm segments for granite". So that we can offer you the
exact price for your better comparation and decision.
First: Safety protection is very important while using our product.
Please check protective panels and protective covers of machines
and wear safety mask to guarantee safety production.
Second: Key points for cutting head welding
1. Make sure cleanliness of solder side, check the radian of the
cutting head matching the blade and the firmness of welding.
2. Heating induction ring should be at the center of the two solder
sides to gain enough heat.
3. The center of the cutting head should be directed at the center
of the blade to make sure the head is at the center and is vertical
to the blade.
4. Choose appropriate welding temperature and heating time. The
welding temperature should not be too high; it is subject to the
melt of soldering tag and firmness of the welding.
|Outer Diameter||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||No. Of SEG||Price|
Different arbor sizes and segment specifications are available upon